Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
2-1/2 years of ownership in western CT, 27k miles driven in/around CT/NY, and I've yet to see another 'in the wild'... Odd.

·
Registered
2019 S with S21A and 16.2
99 Posts
2-1/2 years of ownership in western CT, 27k miles driven in/around CT/NY, and I've yet to see another 'in the wild'... Odd.
I saw three in the last ten days. One of them I see driving occasionally when I pass by the hospital. The other two I saw when I was less than a mile from my home. Normally I see only two a month.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’ve had my First Edition for 2 years and have only seen 3-4 other I-Paces. I live in NJ, close to NYC, and drive up and down the East Coast for work. How can that be possible?

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 · (Edited)
First edition 🔥

20210717_113809.jpg

Another

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
689 Posts
Could some of you CA folks drive out east so we can see a few of these lovely cars on the roads. Just completed a 1300mile round trip down I-81, no I-Paces. One Mach-e, and a handful of Teslas.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Could some of you CA folks drive out east so we can see a few of these lovely cars on the roads. Just completed a 1300mile round trip down I-81, no I-Paces. One Mach-e, and a handful of Teslas.
I see hundreds of Teslas a day. I'm in a predominantly Asian area they are the biggest buyers of Tesla.

Ive seen a few Mach Es 2 ID4s today

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
Hey I've tried to do my fair share of evangelization by road trips in rural areas of cali and oregon! While we all love to hate EA, they do enable these jaunts ...

·
Registered
2020 S
109 Posts
We recently took a 3000 mile round trip from Georgia to Nebraska and Kansas to visit family for a couple weeks. I saw more Teslas than I expected in the middle of the country, but I didn't see a single I-Pace on the trip. Or a Mach-E for that matter. Sorry, we didn't take the I-Pace. I don't think Atlanta to KC (820 miles) is currently practical in one day in an EV. The F150 just needed 1 gas stop.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I've seen a few Polestar 2s around Oakville, Ontario recently. Even saw a Volvo Recharge xc40 and a Mach-E on the same day. Taycans almost daily. No other Ipaces yet this summer.

·
Super Moderator
2,617 Posts
I saw a white one in Palo Alto a couple days ago. It was debadged I think, and instead of the leaper in the back it had a growler. Clearly someone who loves their I-Pace! Show thyself if you are a lurker here :) 🍺

·
Registered
231 Posts
Last week, at the parking lot of my favorite windsurf, kite sailing and now wing sailing spot in San Mateo, CA, I saw a variety of Tesla, a Mustang Mach E, a VW ID4, and of course my I-Pace.

Also, SF is now crawling with white Waymo I-Paces.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It would be helpful to note the location of the sighting. I know some of you have, but other haven’t.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 · (Edited)
borasco looks even better when it's not too bright out
Orange County, CA

21 - 39 of 39 Posts