Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
Two i-paces in a row in a fast food drive through? The layers of weird.

·
Registered
2020 Indus Silver
41 Posts
These are great posts! Sightings in the wild are rare events, indeed! I have been driving mine in a metro area of 6 million people for 9 months with no sightings until last week when I passed another going the other way on our local main drag. I wasn’t fast enough to to get a photo, but it felt good to see another fellow owner.

·
Registered
405 Posts

Meant to upload this months ago. Before raking me over the coals for the dirt on the car, this was in the middle of winter with slushy-salty streets!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These are great posts! Sightings in the wild are rare events, indeed! I have been driving mine in a metro area of 6 million people for 9 months with no sightings until last week when I passed another going the other way on our local main drag. I wasn’t fast enough to to get a photo, but it felt good to see another fellow owner.
I see a few being in California, but the owners think I'm creepy when I'm chasing them to talk about the car.
They don't seem to share the same passion

·
Registered
2020 Firenze Red SE, 9/2019 Build
66 Posts
On the rare occasion I see an I-Pace on the road in Dallas, I’m always driving my i3. When I wave, I’m either ignored or I get a polite nod while the driver is probably thinking, “what’s with this guy in the BMW?”
🤪
Of course when I drive the I-Pace, no others are ever around.
😔

Reactions: symos

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
734 Posts
Think I saw my first in the wild yesterday - firenze red passing the Hershey HS in PA around 6:30pm.
Anyone claiming to be there at that time?

·
Registered
205 Posts
Had my I-Pace for almost 2 years and have never seen another one on the road. Local dealer had a black one, that is gone now, so may see it one day.

·
Super Moderator
2,702 Posts
Had my I-Pace for almost 2 years and have never seen another one on the road. Local dealer had a black one, that is gone now, so may see it one day.
Holy crap seriously? Remind me where you're located? [Uh sorry, of course you don't have to answer that:]

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
I have met, in person socially, two local i-pace owners. A third shrugged me off. There are all types with all cars.

·
Super Moderator
2,702 Posts
A friend was telling me that San Francisco is now crawling with Waymo I-Paces (haven't verified it myself, I don't get to the city too often)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
A friend was telling me that San Francisco is now crawling with Waymo I-Paces (haven't verified it myself, I don't get to the city too often)
Waymo is aggressively going forward with self driving in SF.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts