Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Anyone know the cost? It's been in the 80s quite a bit so far this winter (Florida), but I haven't once felt like I needed to block the glass roof. The real test will be this summer, so glad to know something like this does exist if desired.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Anyone know the cost? It's been in the 80s quite a bit so far this winter (Florida), but I haven't once felt like I needed to block the glass roof. The real test will be this summer, so glad to know something like this does exist if desired.
Even the mid 80's afternoon sun in FL doesn't seem to let much heat in via the roof. I get more heat through the front windshield and the sides. However, it could be a nice addition with a front sunshade to keep the car a bit cooler when left outside.

the one thing I noticed in the instructions were the number of clips. Not sure how convenient it would be to take it on an off. I think the test will be summer here in Florida, or Texas, or Arizona, and perhaps southern California. We have enough forum members in each location to get a good reading.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Nice find! I did not know it existed. Might just be the answer to the hat I expect to have to wear. Of course, I have no idea if a hat is needed or not due to the fact that I don't have my car yet. And, it isn't close to summer yet. BTW, the dealer just got the paperwork on my car today!! Means it is either on a truck, or on it's way. I am hoping to pick up next Monday. But, like others, would prefer to wait and have ALL the updates and Topix done and ready to go. It's really hard to stay calm......... ;)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Seems a bit permanent. Not like you can pop it up for a few hours and take it down for the next drive.
I will try to avoid this unless I need to have it on continuous for the couple hottest months.

Certainly glad to know it is available.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts