Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all the ipace owners. I am planning to buy one but I am really confused bw tesla y and I pace I like tesla tech and its charging network... about Ipanema its beautiful inside out. The interior is luxurious compared to tesla Y. Any one from or around abbotsford who owns IPace willing to share pros and cons or ipace and of having Ipace in this area. I am intending to drive it to work( 50km one way) other than that weekend (100km one way towards vancouver or Harrison hotspring)
Twice a year on long trip to states or Banff.

·
Super Moderator
2,466 Posts
Welcome!
Ask yourself whether you think of a car as a driving experience or as an appliance to get from A to B.
Teslas are appliances; the tech is good, the charging network is good, the range is good, the cars themselves ... meh
I-Paces are great driver's cars, luxury interior, amazing handling, etc. Some tech quirks.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Agree with sciencegeek. Tesla has more tech but honestly I don't use all the tech included in the Ipace, the tech in the Tesla would be wasted on me. Tesla range is better but for your driving use doesn't sound like it would matter.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi to all the ipace owners. I am planning to buy one but I am really confused bw tesla y and I pace I like tesla tech and its charging network... about Ipanema its beautiful inside out. The interior is luxurious compared to tesla Y. Any one from or around abbotsford who owns IPace willing to share pros and cons or ipace and of having Ipace in this area. I am intending to drive it to work( 50km one way) other than that weekend (100km one way towards vancouver or Harrison hotspring)
Twice a year on long trip to states or Banff.
Hello Gaurev,
We are located in the Abbotsford area and own a 2020 HSE. Have put about 29k+ km on it with no issues other than a slightly slow infotainment system.
I don't feel the trip kms you mention should be a problem at all. We mostly run it in town and once in a while to Vancouver. Also have taken a trip to Pentiction in late 2019.
Did also a small tour out east fraser valley through Harrison and back home.
Can't speak for others but in my opinion seems like a real solidly built car.
Mostly charge at home with a few times using a DC charger when necessary.
Luke

1 - 4 of 4 Posts