Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watched first episode of new season of Westworld. I am pretty sure they used a black I Pace as the car being chased by Dolores. The episode is largely set in a somewhat futuristic Los Angeles . Pretty cool

·
Registered
603 Posts
Just saw that too!!! Also Range Rover. I have actually been to most of the locations where it is filmed: Valencia (the futuristic looking Calatrava buildings are for real), Singapore (no wonder that helix bridge and that odd shaped building looked familiar), and of course, Los Angeles.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I thought I had spotted an I-Pace in an early teaser for WestWorld S3 last year. Last night there it was front and center, black I-Pace with 22” carbon wheels. It looked good while it was on the screen. I am guessing JLR provided free vehicles to HBO given the presence of the RR as well. Nothing like some free advertising, and not at all a bad show to be associated with.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Since we're on topic of Westworld Season 3, these are the structures shown in this season. We were lucky enough to have travelled to all of them.
Helix Bridge in Singapore:

The garden like building in Singapore:

City of Arts and Sciences in Valencia. Calatrava is the native son architect:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Saw that myself, looked just like my car! Cool!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts