Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I dont think the inventory numbers have started moving yet.
Agreed. I have a few Saved Searches on Autotrader for I-paces with varying options. The numbers haven’t movies in 8 weeks. Inventories occasionally increase, but never decrease.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Agreed. I have a few Saved Searches on Autotrader for I-paces with varying options. The numbers haven’t moved in 8 weeks. Inventories occasionally increase, but never decrease.
Plus e-Trons inventories are increasing very quickly
I wonder what will happen to all these cars?
I've seen cars with a few hundred miles pop up on the Manheim auction site for other dealers to bid on.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've seen cars with a few hundred miles pop up on the Manheim auction site for other dealers to bid on.
I’ve never been to that site. But I have definitely seen some of the cars on my Autotrader Saverd Searches move to other dealerships. One car has already been at three dealerships. That must be how they are acquiring them.

·
Registered
761 Posts
I’ve never been to that site. But I have definitely seen some of the cars on my Autotrader Saverd Searches move to other dealerships. One car has already been at three dealerships. That must be how they are acquiring them.
Its the auction site for dealers, including 3rd dealers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts