Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, which one of you is selling their Photon Red First Edition???

·
Registered
560 Posts
Im puzzled by body shop prices. Why does it cost 13k to fix the front end of a 50k car?

I feel like my I pace is worth more in parts than put together.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Details say "collided with animal" in March 2022. Remarkable turn around considering replacement parts situation.
Actually, it rolled into the repair shop in December 13th, 2021 as the final bill stated, so the repair took some 3 months.
Seeing the long list of parts replaced, it must have collided with an elephant or similar .... to be honest, I would have some doubts on the "animal collision" statement as they even replaced a rim. At least I would ask for pictures of the damaged car, to verify that statement, before doing an bid here.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Details say "collided with animal" in March 2022. Remarkable turn around considering replacement parts situation.
Did you happen to see the bill for that? Over $13k, including $3,800 for a SINGLE headlight assembly, and that’s without the signature DRL!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Dang that makes you think twice about driving out of warranty if this is your primary
I had Bambi do a header out of a ditch this last October. Poor thing got spun like a frisbee. I was able to drive the car for 2.5 months even though the left headlight assembly was damaged. Once in the body shop, it took exactply two months to complete the repairs including a…..you guessed it…$3800 front left headlight assembly. Total bill was over $10,000. (Side note: I have owned my I-Pace for 17 months. It has been in the repair shop at the Jag dealership for warranty work and the body shop for 4 months of that 17. Ridiculous.)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to the I-Pace. How many FE Photons are there?

·
Registered
560 Posts
Beggars can't be choosers when it comes to the I-Pace. How many FE Photons are there?
For a vehicle that's been put back together after an animal collision, I'd rather pay a couple thousand $ more and get something that's all original.
Easy for someone with an original Photon FE to say. 😂

1 - 20 of 25 Posts