Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I-Pace Nation,

A new I-Pace owner who loves the vehicle with the exception of the infotainment system. Extremely difficult to add stations, use features, etc...everything i have seen on YouTube has been inadequate, so does anyone please have a tutorial / video / link on the operation of the infotainment platform? Would be a great Christmas present !!

Happy Holidays and thank you,

Southways15

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have found the Jaguar iGuide to be a very useful tool. It is an app (I have Android, I am sure there is an iPhone version available as well) that you can download on your phone and allows both visual and text based searches for most functions of the vehicle. Hope this helps. Congrats and enjoy your new I-Pace!

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hello I-Pace Nation,

A new I-Pace owner who loves the vehicle with the exception of the infotainment system. Extremely difficult to add stations, use features, etc...everything i have seen on YouTube has been inadequate, so does anyone please have a tutorial / video / link on the operation of the infotainment platform? Would be a great Christmas present !!

Happy Holidays and thank you,

Southways15
A trick with the infotainment is whatever screen you're on, try to click the options button.
There are options that can only be accessed in the subsequent screen

I have no idea what Jaguar was thinking when creating the infotainment. There is very little logic to it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts