Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think about doing a street car eTrophy project with a used I-Pace S? Strip the interior, change the suspension, wheels, slap on a wing

Not that Im doing it, but it would be a fun project if you can find a low priced, high millage Ipace

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
All car projects are money pits. Think of all the sound insulation you'll need to scrape out.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
724 Posts
Maybe this?

Huge Tribal Decals Graphics Vinyl JAGUAR F-TYPE F Type XJ220 | Etsy

Or contact the company with some pictures and they may be able to make them.
Close, but not going to work. The position of the retracting door handle is critical. I suspect that this logo was uniquely designed to fit the I-Pace. Probably need a custom job to get the correct fit

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,303 Posts
Close, but not going to work. The position of the retracting door handle is critical. I suspect that this logo was uniquely designed to fit the I-Pace. Probably need a custom job to get the correct fit

And that's why I suggest contacting the company with the I-Pace eTrophy photos. Click on "contact" on the Specialty Made Automotive Graphics Entity by SmagexityDezignz page.

The F-Type decal isn't much different. It is positioned differently. Since they have the F-type it shouldn't be too hard to make an I-Pace version.

I have no association with the company. It is apparently a possible source of such graphics.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts