Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,273 Posts
You could make it easier to identify if you can identify the module that issued it and any instrument panel message seen. Got more info?

· Premium Member
2,273 Posts
Found it as a BECM fault.
Rectangle Font Parallel Screenshot Number

This might be a manifestation of the infamous front wiring harness wiring break, or a fault in the BECM.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for your reply. The Jaguar dealership has had it for 35 days and has not found the problem. They now are telling me I need to pay $2200 for them to do a power down trouble shoot. They are telling me that they cannot test if the "engine/powertrain computer/module" is faulty unless they do this. I find that hard to believe. I also have noticed that over 1/3 of I'Paces for sale today all have had this part changed. Does anyone think this code could be caused by a faulty engine/powertrain computer/module? Thank you in advance.

· Registered
2020 S Fuji White
56 Posts
Thanks for your reply. The Jaguar dealership has had it for 35 days and has not found the problem. They now are telling me I need to pay $2200 for them to do a power down trouble shoot. They are telling me that they cannot test if the "engine/powertrain computer/module" is faulty unless they do this. I find that hard to believe. I also have noticed that over 1/3 of I'Paces for sale today all have had this part changed. Does anyone think this code could be caused by a faulty engine/powertrain computer/module? Thank you in advance.
There was a BECM update that was called H295. has your car had this done? maybe try that first?

· Premium Member
2020 I-Pace S
137 Posts
When I get BS answers from the dealership I call JAG USA. Funny, last time my wait time for a 12v battery check/swap went from at least 2 weeks to <2 days. Funny how that worked out.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have had my I-Pace for 2 years and 10 months. I have 64,000 miles on it. I have been dealing with Jaguar USA and they are telling me they will never cover diagnostic fees. I am up to just under $600 already to have learned nothing and they want another $2200 to do a 12 hour shut down diagnostic on the vehicle. I am at witts end. Two other dealerships could never correct my intermittant electrical/charging issues when under warranty. This time, I could not get the vehicle to charge at all. I paid to have it towed 73 miles to the dealership it is at now.

· Premium Member
2,273 Posts
If this has been going on since before the expiration of the warranty, you might consider contacting an attorney familiar with consumer protection laws for your location.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts