Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were away for 7 weeks and our house sitter took the CAT out several times using my smart key. The driving seat used to automatically adjusted when I sat in the seat, without me selecting a saved preference. No more. Is there a reset to retrieve the automatic adjustment?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
Reads like the typical profile amnesia that occurs. They have never fixed it. The car forgets profiles after a period of time and you have to recreate it. Rarely the old settings will magically reappear if you recreate the profile using the same name that you originally had.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Wow, you guys are privileged having a spare key. My 2022 Jag was delivered last October w/ one key only. Now, almost a year later, I am still in the same situation, no second key available yet. Been very careful w/the one I have as if I loose it....

·
Registered
2020 I-Pace S
74 Posts
Reads like the typical profile amnesia that occurs. They have never fixed it. The car forgets profiles after a period of time and you have to recreate it. Rarely the old settings will magically reappear if you recreate the profile using the same name that you originally had.
Is that amnesia from lack of use of the remote or has it been reported out of the blue even with regular use. I have 3 fobs (no idea why, but that is what I was given when I purchased my 2020 in June) and have only used 2 of them. The third is with the spare keys. Sort of wondering if I should have a remote rotation?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
2,093 Posts
It just happens. It doesn't matter how you use the fobs or how often. I've never had it keep a profile more than 2 weeks in all the time I've had mine. Sometimes it wouldn't remember with a day or two.

·
Registered
1 Posts
We were away for quite some time and our home sitter took the Feline out a few times utilizing my shrewd key. The driving seat used to consequently changed when I sat in the seat, without me choosing a saved inclination. That's it. Is there a reset to recover the programmed change?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts