Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
61 - 69 of 69 Posts
Chevy went with a more pedestrian look with the Bolt because they want to market it as a daily driver just like any other ICE car. But by doing so they made it into a very boring toaster on wheels. As impressive as it's range was for the price, the Bolt was just too pedestrian and hefty looking.

Tesla will definitely be the main competitor, though we'll have to wait and see how many of those pre-order buyers Jaguar can draw away.

The Tesla Model 3 won't be the main competitor.

The prices will be off, the performance will be off, they're not in the same class of vehicle. Why would you think the Model 3 would be the main competitor?

Agree with Plaidbeaver, Audi is for now the major competitor of the Ipace. Just need to know the range, options and price to decide. One year later it should be BMW, MB and Porche.
WOW it will be not easy!!!

Hmmmm with how Porsche prices their vehicles, I doubt I'd go for any of their car especially an electric. But BMW has already been working on performance hybrids and it's going to be a race to dealerships at this point. Jaguar just needs to be first.

Audi E-Tron spotted testing and towing a trailer (capacity trailer of 5,000 lbs). Production expected in 2018 for sale in 2019. Estimate range of 275 miles (450 km) with 95 Kwh battery pack. Price should be between Q5 and Q7, WOW!
Reservation of $2500 is open in Norway.
The war is beginning and it will very good for us because the prices will go down!

Here the link.
https://electrek.co/2017/08/18/audi-all-electric-e-tron-quattro-suv-spotted-testing/

great weight capacity for towing since that will go a long way in allowing most folks to live an active lifestyle without limits
you can tow a nice size camper with that capacity, enough to fit a family of four!

The I-Pace is so unique and good looking, even rival designers are talking about it. Fiat Chrysler design boss Ralph Gilles, told Automotive News Canada: "I'm a big fan of [the] I-Pace. It's interesting to see how electrification is bringing a new aesthetic." It's certainly a lot better looking than the other options out there like the Bolt and what Tesla has to offer.

61 - 69 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.