Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If there a color you would like to see on the I-Pace beyond the current offering?

I would love to see the burnt orange from the CX75 concept

·
Super Moderator
1,915 Posts
I was kinda bummed with my choices. I didn't want dark (parking in the sun a lot), so the choice was basically white or silver. I chose silver. Would have liked some other light choices. Like rose or teal. (Heh, j/k)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do like the Etrophy teal too. Not the most masculine, but it shows off the lines

·
Registered
180 Posts
That's why I went with a lighter color.
Borasco Grey.
But would of liked to of seen other colors.:smile2:

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Test Mule Camo.
Teal with Racing Stripes.
Jaguar fur with spots and white bottom.

I'm just glad they kept their word and make Photon Red unique to First Editions. Rumor (from an auto magazine) the 2020 would offer it as a paint upgrade.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Dodge and Chrysler had a color called Plum Crazy that looked great on the 70 Challenger. Not sure how it would look on the I-Pace, but I bet JLR could tweak something close. They seem to do well with their color palettes. Plum Crazy is back again as of a couple years ago, but not in the same volume. Peronally, I didn't much care for the Sublime, or Go Mango or Panther Pink at the time, but Plum Crazy looked great to me.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
266 Posts
My first new car was a '99 Intrepid in a forest green. I'd really like to have a forest green metallic or an emerald green crystal color. Absent those, I do really like my Caesium Blue.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That's why I went with a lighter color.
Borasco Grey.
But would of liked to of seen other colors.[img= class=inlineimg]https://www.i-paceforum.com/forum/images/I-PaceForum/smilies/tango_face_smile.png[/img]
Borasco grey, red interior, 22s is the goal

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’d like to see the Portofino Blue that’s available on the F-Type. That combined with Sierra Tan would be my ideal color combo.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts