Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Jsimon7777 Did you get the cargo liner yet? Wondering what you think of it
I did. It's functional. Somewhat flimsy. A big of a tight fit. Not as high quality as the Subaru factory pad I have in my FR-S. Would I get it again? I'd have to compare to the factory one. Anyway, the Weathertech is not perfect, but it does the job.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Not a fan of the weather tech branding on their mats but the functionality part makes up for it. In a way it makes paying for official mats worth it if you are loyal to Jaguar.

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Put on the roof cross bars, and two fork-mount bike carriers.
You end up with 3 different keys. Stow a bike key inside the locking cross bar endcap with a 2" dia key ring hoop so it can't fall in. Do it on each side. Now you need just one key to access everything.
Most people will need a short step stool to mount and dismount the bikes, AND DO NOT drive into your garage or other low structure with bikes mounted. Not a perfect solution, but the cross bars can be used to carry other items up to 154lb.

If you have any questions, feel free post in here and I can answer them. It it tool-less once installed EXCEPT you must use the included allen torque tool to remove or install the racks themselves. The racking locks against theft, but not necessarily the bicycle unless you grip the forks hard enough so nobody can pry it out. You can either throw the front tires in the back, or there are folding front tire holders if you need the room.

Attachments

·
Registered
392 Posts
With the weather getting hot I decided to look for a windshield sunscreen and was just getting ready to order a custom fit job from Weather Tech for $69.00. I remembered getting a ton of stuff in the trunk when I bought the car, collapsible storage bin, car care products, etc. and a long bag with what I thought was a trunk floor cover but it is a sunscreen - a good quality part. Woohoo! Car also came with Jaguar rubber mats and none is listed on the window sticker. Did I get it for free? Anyway, I can highly recommend the Jaguar sunscreen.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Mudflaps picture

I got a spare tire now sitting in my garage.

I will be having a set of dust guards, (mud flaps) installed
soon.

Has anyone had dust guards installed? It would be nice to see
some actual pictures, other that JLR stock photo.
I installed the mud flaps. The back ones have a screw that is incredibly hard to install. I googled the part numbers and chose the cheapest seller.

Attachments

·
Registered
448 Posts
Although mine came with Jaguar floor mats, and at the time Weathertech only had front floor mats, I just got the Weathertech front and rear floor mats. Winter is coming and the Jaguar mats didn't look promising for coverage of snow melting off shoes/boots. The rear floor mat covers across the whole back seat floor not just the right and left feet areas. It also covers more of the feet areas. Thinner material but just as sturdy as the thick rubber Jaguar mats. I have had these in other cars with no complaints.

I have the Jaguar cargo area liner. My I-pace has the movable hold downs and tracks. The Jaguar mat is trimmed to fit between them. You can't do that with the Weathertech mat.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts