Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
I can't find a sun shade for sale on the Jag web site .. is this a third party thing, got a link?
https://gear.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/interior/function-technology/t4k1157-uv-sunshade-front-windscreen/#tertiary-tabs

UV Sunshade - Front Windscreen
Tailor-made for the I-PACE windscreen and features Jaguar branding. Reflects the sun’s rays and helps to keep the interior of the vehicle cool.

Price: $183.50
Price excludes installation costs and taxes. Please see your Retailer for details.

Reference #: T4K1157

·
Registered
32 Posts
The floor mats and rear rubber mat came with the car (I am sure I paid for it). I ordered the Protective Second Row Seat Cover for my dogs. I haven't put it in yet, but it looks better than anything I could order online ard it actually goes around the doors, not just the front and back seat.

I also have the Roof Cross Bars that I ordered for my XF. I am really hoping they fit my iPace, as I spent more than $400 on them and would hate to think I have to buy new ones so i can put my bikes on the roof. I also bought 2 Wheel Mounted Cycle Carriers for my XF that are universal.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Ok so I am looking at the rear rubber mat again from JLR vs WeatherTech.

WeatherTech has that lip around the edge that I like. I also like the hold downs that I use with some elastic straps but these would protrude through the mat and negate the lip feature to trap liquids.

JLR mat picture seems to show an edge around the middle area where it would still work in a limited fashion if I pinched holes at the corners to allow access to the tie down rings.

Anyone have a JLR mat that could confirm my thoughts? WeatherTech also seems to have some access spots that I could cut out.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Time2Roll, I have the JLR cargo mat, and I think I understood your request. I've included pics of the right rear and right front corners, with and without the mat to show location of the tie hooks relative to the mat's lip and pattern. Hope this helps!

Attachments

·
Registered
221 Posts
Just to note, the JLR mat is designed so you can cut off pieces of it to expose the tie downs or leave room for the dog gate bolts. It works rather well.

·
Super Moderator
1,132 Posts
Ok so I am looking at the rear rubber mat again from JLR vs WeatherTech.

WeatherTech has that lip around the edge that I like. I also like the hold downs that I use with some elastic straps but these would protrude through the mat and negate the lip feature to trap liquids.

JLR mat picture seems to show an edge around the middle area where it would still work in a limited fashion if I pinched holes at the corners to allow access to the tie down rings.

Anyone have a JLR mat that could confirm my thoughts? WeatherTech also seems to have some access spots that I could cut out.

In addition to what others have said, the ‘lip’ of the mat is approximately 3/16”, so not nearly as big as the Weathertech, it would be adequate for minor spills

·
Registered
874 Posts
It's not going to hold a gallon of liquid either way on a twisty road. Had a gallon of juice shatter in the truck bed, and had a gallon of tea shatter once in the BMW trunk. Fortunately the latter was unsweetened, so all the vital electronics in the spare wheel well under the trunk (nice move BMW!) worked after I dried it out. Otherwise $2000 in controllers. As for the truck, well, my wife hosed it out.

·
Registered
874 Posts
Just ordered the weathertech version. https://www.weathertech.com/jaguar/2019/i-pace/cargo-liner
There's one that includes a bumper protector. We ordered that one. It's also cheaper than the jag version.

Also, the clip and go accessories for Land Rover work on the Jaguar. I got two hooks from the Land rover and they hit into the ipace jaguar base.

·
Registered
966 Posts
Ok you all have to stop, you are costing me money! I just ordered the Jaguar one too (in addition to the floor mats and cargo net). I love WeatherTech ones (have them for other cars) but to my eye the Jaguar ones “fit” the look of the car better (but less functional).

·
Registered
107 Posts
Just ordered the weathertech version. https://www.weathertech.com/jaguar/2019/i-pace/cargo-liner
There's one that includes a bumper protector. We ordered that one. It's also cheaper than the jag version.

Also, the clip and go accessories for Land Rover work on the Jaguar. I got two hooks from the Land rover and they hit into the ipace jaguar base.
Jsimon7777 Did you get the cargo liner yet? Wondering what you think of it

·
Registered
23 Posts
I tried ordering accessories from the Jag website. Could only put them on my "wishlist". No way to actually order. Believe me, I know how to buy stuff online!! I called the parts department and the guy was going to walk me through the order steps. He couldn't find a way to order online either! So, he ordered them for me. Supposedly, if you order online you can get 15% off. I printed that screenshot and will take with me to the dealer when I pay. I did order mudflaps and locking wheel nuts. Managed to order the sunshade on EBay - last one (it said). Once I get the mudflaps installed, I can upload a pic. Probably towards the end of the month.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I am also waiting on the dealer to get some mud flaps in stock to install. Still waiting.

·
Registered
23 Posts
My mudflaps are in at the dealer. Since I am taking my car in for a service call, I will have them installed sooner rather than later.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I called both dealers in San Diego and neither could order any of the accessories listed on gear.jaguar.com for the I-PACE. They said they've contacted the main office to see about timing, but they think it's just too new of a vehicle. One actually thought you could order online and when I told him you can't he tried himself and said "oh, that's weird you're right!". He's going to call me back if/when the accessories become available, but it's been a week and I just talked to him and he said still nothing available. In particular, I want the quilted luggage compartment but nobody seems to be able to get it anywhere.

https://gear.jaguar.com/gl/en/i-pace/interior/pet-products/t4k9614-quilted-luggage-compartment-liner/#tertiary-tabs

21 - 40 of 50 Posts