Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome! Is that a buddy of yours or just something you found?
Just found it on my nightly I-Pace search. I invited his to join us here.

He said if he was at 100% SOC he thinks he can get it down to 12.6sec

·
Registered
497 Posts
Did he get destroyed by the MS in that first run? There are so many variants of the MS, who knows which one that was.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did he get destroyed by the MS in that first run? There are so many variants of the MS, who knows which one that was.
It might have been a P100D because it made the I-Pace look like it was standing still.

Tesla hit it out of the park with that car.

·
Super Moderator
1,952 Posts
It looked like the Tesla got off the line first by a good fraction of a second; probably driver 'error' (false start by Tesla or lag by the Jag)

·
Registered
607 Posts
The amazing thing about some EVs is the supercar performance without supercar price and the EV is so much more efficient. For me top speed, 0-60 or 1/4 mile time was irrelevant when considering the I-Pace but I do appreciate the ability to get out of trouble with just a press of the accelerator (and occasionally teaching some jerk a lesson but don't tell my wife ;)).

·
Registered
958 Posts
As Rolls Royce, would say, "Adequate".

I find the I-Pace acceleration to be way more than enough though perhaps not as much as I could use.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts