Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or a Porsche. Or anything else, really. I have my utility vehicle, a Forester, a light sports car, an FRS, and the I-Pace. The I-Pace killed my desire for any other performance/luxury vehicle. It's just too damned good.

Still love the Fiat 500e, but with so little driving, why bother?

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
171 Posts
I love the multiple car approach. You've got a tool for every job. We've got an I-Pace, a GMC crew cab truck, and a Porsche 911 cabriolet. I love having the choices. I agree with you - the I-Pace is awesome. That said, it was 50 degrees and sunny on Saturday, and I took the Porsche out with the top down. It's a very different experience than the I-Pace, but awesome in a different way.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I agree. I have the Ram for when it is snowing or hauling junk to the dump, my wife’s Wrangler for open air cruising, the i-Pace for everything else, but when I want to just be silly and obnoxious I take out...

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. I have the Ram for when it is snowing or hauling junk to the dump, my wife’s Wrangler for open air cruising, the i-Pace for everything else, but when I want to just be silly and obnoxious I take out...
View attachment 5280
Something is missing in that photo. And I don't mean your underwear.

Ever since I watched The Prisoner, I wanted a 7, but it never happened. I wouldn't through one out of bed, but I do like having a bit of a shell around me.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I was the one taking the picture and I figured my friend didn’t want his face pasted on the internet. As to whether he was wearing underwear I can’t be certain. :ROFLMAO:

Yes a bit of protection wouldn’t hurt but I figure this is at least one step safer than being on a motorcycle these days.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was the one taking the picture and I figured my friend didn’t want his face pasted on the internet. As to whether he was wearing underwear I can’t be certain. :ROFLMAO:

Yes a bit of protection wouldn’t hurt but I figure this is at least one step safer than being on a motorcycle these days.
Oh, I don't see an engine in the front, where God wants engines to be.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts