Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
mine is definitely on the interior side of the clear cover of the HUD
Interesting that the dealer is waiting for Jag authorization to replace the HUD if, as McRat said, the problem is just a clear film that can be removed. Why can't they just take out the HUD, remove the clear film from under the cover, then re-install the HUD? Or did I misunderstand something?

Anyone know how to remove the HUD? I would much rather do it myself than entrust to a dealer!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
I had the same issue. I went to the dealer today. The person got a glue removing solution, which I believe is specifically meant for cases where the glue from the sticker remains afte the sticker has been removed. Normal cleaning solution won’t work. So request all of you with this issue to try it.

Again it comes down to the fact that Jaguar with such premium price tag, needs to pay attention to these small things like the quality of sticker they put in. There are so many companies in the Technology world use stickers on their product which peel off without leaving a trace. Jag seems to be cutting corners almost in every aspect.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts