Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best method to attach a new badge/emblem without damaging the paint? Two-sided tape? Something else? I removed the rear badges and am attaching a different emblem (a growler).

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
830 Posts
Search for "automotive emblem tape" or "automotive molding tape" at your favorite auto part supplier or other online store.
This type of tape is made to withstand the conditions of the great outdoors and car washes.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Please post some photos of the installed Growler, and details of size and purchase information.

Cheers, Steve

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

$30 on Ebay. 85mm It came with some two-sided installation disks, but it was clear that they were not that sturdy. Sure enough, the NorCal heatwave caused it to just fall off. Luckily in my parking lot at work.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
681 Posts
Wow...that is super cool!!!

I added a small, chrome traditional Jaguar leaper above the glove box on the piano black panel. Looks so cool. On my 2019 I added awesome JAGUAR chrome lettering, but the lettering was so fine & delicate (and metal) that a microfiber towel would snag sometimes (I am a cleaning freak, LOL). For my 2020, I just added a 3-D chrome leaper.

Very cool rear emblem you added!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Golflaw & Deutsch100, some great customisations.

Could you please post some close up photos of your Growler & Leaper installs?

Cheers, Steve

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
681 Posts
Golflaw & Deutsch100, some great customisations.

Could you please post some close up photos of your Growler & Leaper installs?

Cheers, Steve
So hard to take a pic, with the reflective piano black interior, but here is the leaper I added to the panel above the glove box:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts