Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gentlemen,

I submit to you that our I-Paces are NOT real British cars and certainly not authentic Jaguars!

There is a dramatic short-coming which is prevalent in ALL English cars as a time honored and consistent quality, something so particular and upheld since the inception of English automobiles that such very nature, when omitted, inhibits an automobile from being authentically English!

And what is this quality that our I-Pace's entirely and appallingly lack? They don't leak oil!

But don't panic, I've developed a solution. I'm working on a small reservoir where we take used (preferably very dark) motor oil from antiquated internal combustion engines and whenever the car comes to a stop, a small amount of oil is released through an actuated valve! In no time your garage will have a nice puddle of oil and your friends will be commenting on the oil stain you left in their driveway. An upgraded version will also be available where you can adjust the amount of oil you leak and a secondary transmission and rear differential oil leak simulator can be incorporated and installed. And YES, this device will have Bluetooth connectivity and you can control it through an app on your phone!

God save the Queen!

·
Registered
980 Posts
Actually that was the first joke a friend of mine made after he heard I got an electric Jaguar, he asked where is the oil can and puncture coil so it can randomly leak oil in the driveway...

·
Registered
75 Posts
Gentlemen,

I submit to you that our I-Paces are NOT real British cars and certainly not authentic Jaguars!

There is a dramatic short-coming which is prevalent in ALL English cars as a time honored and consistent quality, something so particular and upheld since the inception of English automobiles that such very nature, when omitted, inhibits an automobile from being authentically English!

And what is this quality that our I-Pace's entirely and appallingly lack? They don't leak oil!

But don't panic, I've developed a solution. I'm working on a small reservoir where we take used (preferably very dark) motor oil from antiquated internal combustion engines and whenever the car comes to a stop, a small amount of oil is released through an actuated valve! In no time your garage will have a nice puddle of oil and your friends will be commenting on the oil stain you left in their driveway. An upgraded version will also be available where you can adjust the amount of oil you leak and a secondary transmission and rear differential oil leak simulator can be incorporated and installed. And YES, this device will have Bluetooth connectivity and you can control it through an app on your phone!

God save the Queen!

Great idea! While you are at it, can you also pl. figure out the oil refilling network? I am interested in investing in the infrastructure!

·
Registered
100 Posts
Actually, to be a REAL British car you need electrics by Lucas, aka The Prince of Darkness. I speak from considerable experience dealing with older Jags, Triumphs and others.

I suspect the blank screens some have experienced on the I Pace are a vestige of its ancestry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts