Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2019 HSE that's about 1 year old.

So far in excess of 35 days in the shop.

To date: Repladed front motor, repaired faulty sunglass case, faulty 360 camera, and now twice in for grinding noise at 65+ MPH

·
Registered
608 Posts
2019 SE owned 10 months and same 35 days in the pokey.
  • Broken charge port lock
  • Blank touchscreen
  • Battery drain
  • Infotainment problems
  • Recalls and software updates
All fixed by an outstanding service department. Most repairs done within 90 days of ownership and only H264 update since early August. Knock on wood.... Despite rough start I'm glad I stuck with it!

·
Registered
80 Posts
2019 FE owned 13 months and have gone our separate ways for 39 days and 3 hours (approximately)
Replace charging socket
Replace wire harness from charging socket to BEM (Battery Energy Control Module) 14 days

H123 + H213 update 1 day

Replace faulty charge lock actuator
H228 + H207 +H221 update 24 days

Right headlamp replaced (moisture leak) 3 hours

Absence does make the heart grow fonder

·
Registered
961 Posts
Mainly for a broken window that had to be ordered from England. About what I experienced with my 528i, but i never had a broken window on that one.

·
Premium Member
420 Posts
I have had my 2019 HSE 3 months now. It has spent a total of 2 days in the shop. First time was H264, latch recall and two other minor software updates; so no repairs, just software.

Second visit was to replace the HVAC controller board. Luckily my dealer had the part in stock and they had my car back to me in less than 24 hours.

LOVE Jaguar Thousand Oaks and my I-Pace. It is becoming my fav car. Out of the easily 50+ cars we have owned, my 2011 Supercharged full size Range Rover and my two RR Phantoms are my favs...but my I-Pace might dethrone a Phantom, LOL.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have had my 2019 iPace for 5 months and it has been in the shop for 4 days. 2 days for one software update and 2 days for another software update. Hopefully SOTA will start to eliminate this as the process improves. My dealership in Charlotte has not quite figured out the two hour software update as others have seen. No other repairs needed to date.

·
Registered
50 Posts
After one year of ownership, zero days in shop. Haven't returned to the dealer since I bought it. It is going in for the software updates later this month. I have done all the infotainment updates SOTA, but I'm finally going to do the H.xxx updates also.

·
Registered
101 Posts
8 Months owned, lets see.. Day 1 Broke my @@##@[email protected]# Windshield when some piece of $$#$%@ jeep spun a rock into it and Safelight aint safe.. it split.. 4 days getting a new one. The shop didn't have a proper mechanic and needed a download and it took 3 days and a different shop had to do it. O, the two weeks for the trunk to be repaired when I backed into a garage. No real issues except range downloads 1 time. Lovin it!

·
Registered
34 Posts
I don't want to jinx things, but I have been in the shop for about 4 hours for H264 and need to take it back for H280. That is in the about 5 months.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I have a 2019 HSE that's about 1 year old.

So far in excess of 35 days in the shop.

To date: Repladed front motor, repaired faulty sunglass case, faulty 360 camera, and now twice in for grinding noise at 65+ MPH
Zero days, all software updates been under 2 hours on the same day. Best car I have ever owned.

Love it.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Hello I-Pace owners. When you report days in the shop here, please state how long you have owned the car. Otherwise the info is worthless.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hello I-Pace owners. When you report days in the shop here, please state how long you have owned the car. Otherwise the info is worthless.
Owned mine 4 month, its 2019 HSE.
Zero days in shop. All updates been done same day while I waited. No issues with car. More solid than my hybrid Porsche cayenne and my BMW i8.
Absolutely love the car. Its truly luxury EV.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Outside of 1/2 days for firmware updates and minor recalls 0 days in over one year and 10k miles. So I have been happy and lucky.

I expect as I typed this my door handle covers just fell off...

·
Registered
608 Posts
Outside of 1/2 days for firmware updates and minor recalls 0 days in over one year and 10k miles. So I have been happy and lucky.

I expect as I typed this my door handle covers just fell off...
You forgot to write, "Knock on wood" or throw salt over your shoulder. Lol. Sorry though about the covers.

·
Registered
38 Posts
2020 HSE
owned 3 months
in shop twice-
first time 2 weeks incl h264
currently 2nd time- 1 week and counting
hud repair

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'm 13 months into owning mine.

I have made two scheduled service visits at the 6 month intervals, and one other one for the recall.

That recall was a two-day thing only because I chose to take a loaner when the hood cable assembly replacement wasn't available that same day. Otherwise, it was a 2 hour and 1-1/2 hour visit.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have had my FE since September of last year, currently almost 7000 miles, and 1 day in the shop for the following (all done at the same time):

H207 - HOOD LATCH AND CABLE

H213 - REGENERATIVE BRAKING SYSTEM NON-COMPLIANCE

H221 - INSTALL NEW CHARGE PORT LABEL

H228 - SOFTWARE ENHANCEMENT PROGRAMME

H237 - INSTRUMENT PACK CLUSTER UPDATE

Scheduled this week for H264, preliminary estimate is 1 day or less. Otherwise, one flat tire repair from a puncture, and nothing else.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts