Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my car back from having the wire harness replaced and the updates performed at the same time.

On my trips, it appears my usage is somewhere around 500-600 wh/mile. Does that make sense?? It seems really high.....

·
Registered
605 Posts
I finally got my car back from having the wire harness replaced and the updates performed at the same time.

On my trips, it appears my usage is somewhere around 500-600 wh/mile. Does that make sense?? It seems really high.....
Has the weather been cold? I've seen just slightly lower miles/watts in near freezing temperatures. A short trip last night saw the car manage 761 watts per mile. Short trips in cold weather will result in high energy consumption.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe we live in the same state. It's been medium I would say - 50s today.

·
Registered
605 Posts
I believe we live in the same state. It's been medium I would say - 50s today.
You live in the state of confusion too? :ROFLMAO: If your trips were today then your consumption was high. The InControl Remote app also underestimates consumption so your results are probably higher than reported. The weather should be nice this weekend and perhaps your numbers will improve.

I track by kWh/100 miles so I'll have to convert some fields in my Excel spreadsheet to compare our numbers. I only have the last 10 or so trips saved in Remote. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was looking at the eco app in the car. Oddly, this used to be in KWh/100 but now it shows in Wh since the update. Is that normal?

·
Registered
605 Posts
I was looking at the eco app in the car. Oddly, this used to be in KWh/100 but now it shows in Wh since the update. Is that normal?
It was probably reset during the upgrade and can be changed in the instrument panel menu. The numbers in Eco are what populates the trips in the Remote app and should be the same.

·
Registered
605 Posts

I think your consumption is a little high. I don't track individual trips but log miles and kWh used at each charging session. For the coldest three months (Nov, Dec, early Jan) prior to the H264 upgrade I was averaging 490 watts per miles. Post H-264 the car is using 495 watts per mile. This week was a little warmer and the average of seven trips is 489 watts per mile. I recommend that you keep track and see if anything changes.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts