Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,158 Posts
Does anyone know how to restart the i-pace information system? I have a black screen on the center touch console. Thanks
Unfortunately JLR didn’t build in a way to do a hard reboot. I believe the only sure thing that works in bringing it to the dealer. For DYI fixes, you can try disconnecting the 12v battery and/or pulling all the fuses (there are a lot of them - start with the ones in the hatch/trunk. Some have reported success, others not. Time seemed to fix mine ~2 days after they blanked out.

You can do a search of the forum for other tips/details.

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
After the immediate issue is resolved by looking at the method to reset you should schedule and take your car in for the H228 update that is a massive roll up of a lot of fixes which includes this problem.

·
Registered
957 Posts
We rarely had bugs, but after H228 we had our first black screen! :(

But after my wife reached her destination and parked for half an hour, it all worked again and it has ever since.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
277 Posts
Does anyone know how to restart the i-pace information system? I have a black screen on the center touch console. Thanks
Be patient. Mine went blank Sat evening. Finally came back all on its own this afternoon. I have a scheduled service appointment tomorrow (set up last week to look at other issues). Guess I'll asked about the update.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts