Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all!

So...I wasn't really looking for a new car but my JLR sales guy let me know about an offer to buy a 2019 HSE demo with 1400 miles for 49999 before the tax credit! I had been looking at the I-Pace for a while but it was always too out of reach price wise. Anyway, I couldn't say no at that price, especially after a test drive. My Santorini black Jag is in today and getting cleaned up now.

Some great content here, got a lot of my questions answered. Looking forward to my I-Pace experience!

·
Registered
794 Posts
Welcome and Congrats on your purchase.

Why did you chose an I-Pace over other EVs?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I really like most JLR cars ( have a full sized disco right now) and electric has appealed to me for a few years. So I've been watching the I-pace since it came out.

I didn't cross shop other electric cars much because I know it wouldn't be possible to get the I-Pace's level of performance and luxury finishes for the price I was offered with another brand. I also like how the style is pretty unique, not just an EV retro fitted into an existing model like Audi and MB.

Tesla wasn't much of a factor for me. I'm not a huge fan of their design (although it's grown on me a bit esp the model Y). Also have family that have had major issues with delays in service. Top it off with no tax credit in the US and it wasn't worth considering for me.

·
Super Moderator
1,956 Posts
Welcome! Yeah the I-Pace is an amazing driver's car, with some serious utility to boot! I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot. 🍺

1 - 4 of 4 Posts