Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else having problems downloading HERE map updates? I try to update the first Saturday of each month, and for the past 3 days I've been getting this error after going to "Maps & Services", "Get Latest Version", "Download Map". I've also tried updated the map downloader app and restarting the computer, all with no change.
Rectangle Screenshot Font Software Electronic device

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,522 Posts
I tried too. Same result. There servers (or cloud service) would appear to be experiencing a new year's hangover. ;)

However, the latest map update came out before Christmas and I already got it so I'm not missing anything.

·
Registered
1 Posts
HERE map download is complicated, messy and dead slow in addition to being a huge file. No possibility to download directly to the car, you have to go via USB. I have experienced lots of problems with HERE maps but your problem is for me, a new one. Keep trying...

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was able to download it yesterday, so I’m guessing one of their backend services was broken (or the blind carrier pigeon with clipped wings was on vacation).

At the moment I’m glad I can install it via USB, since the TCU is basically dead in my car and to get it fixed I’d have to ship it between islands (they tried pushing an update for the IMC in the hope it would restart things, but it can’t even see that).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts