Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
I have also just placed my deposit to be on the first order list.
My local dealer said their first pre-orders will be collected by Jaguar in May.
After that it will be around 6 months till they start to show up at the dealers.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Congrats on the orders guys and welcome to the community! Bet you can't wait to get a confirmed delivery date. You guys going to be getting home charging kits? If so which products have you been looking at?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, I’ve purchased the Juice Box as from my research it’s one off the better level 2 chargers that handle the weather conditions. My installation will be on a post with an outdoor car port.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Yes, I’ve purchased the Juice Box as from my research it’s one off the better level 2 chargers that handle the weather conditions. My installation will be on a post with an outdoor car port.
Keep us posted on how it holds up in extreme weather conditions. Always interested in seeing reports like that from real owners.
Hopefully it performs like how it should.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice, Are you in the USA? I heard Dealers are off at training this week so should be formal ordering soon... :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Yes, Pennsylvania. Holding off on installing the actual charging unit until Jaguar releases their “approved” home chargers. For now it just sits in the box. *lol*

·
Registered
1 Posts
Howdy from Vancouver Canada. Deposit paid, about 20th in line here.

Currently we have a fenced-in but uncovered parking spot out back so I guess I’m installing a carport/garage as well as a charger.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts