Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to everyone. I’m new here. I’m from Iceland. I bought my I Pace year ago. It’s nice machine but I have few questions to you guys
1. I don’t have SOS button so is means I don’t have module for app. My question is possible to connect some OBD with SIM (internet) to use some app for steering car?
2. Auto wipers never works properly any ideas?
3. Mirrors is possible to turn off them ( on winter two times was completely frozen and one of them didn’t open….)
4. My car is from 2019 so new update also works for mine ( what is new)?
PS. If this post is on wrong place please move them.

Regards Marek
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Hood

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,522 Posts
Hi to everyone. I’m new here. I’m from Iceland. I bought my I Pace year ago. It’s nice machine but I have few questions to you guys
1. I don’t have SOS button so is means I don’t have module for app. My question is possible to connect some OBD with SIM (internet) to use some app for steering car?
2. Auto wipers never works properly any ideas?
3. Mirrors is possible to turn off them ( on winter two times was completely frozen and one of them didn’t open….)
4. My car is from 2019 so new update also works for mine ( what is new)?
1. I'm not understanding this. "app for steering"?
2. May need recalibrating, reload software or replacement of sensor by dealer. What are the wipers doing?
3. Dealer can do this. It is not something they let the driver do. I wish they did as I would like to prevent auto-folding in the winter too.
4. Infotainment software should be at 21B (recently released) and TCU at 19.2 These values should display in the software update panel.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hi to everyone. I’m new here. I’m from Iceland.
Hi Marek,
nice to hear from you, I'm Frode from Norway.
I have so far not seen the mirrors freeze, we seem to have very similar weather at the moment. But my door handles did get stuck until I used silicon grease - perhaps this will do the trick for the mirrors as well?

I miss Iceland, have been three times - first time we drove the standard Golden Circle trip in July, it was unusually hot and very nice. Also took the boat out to Vestmannaeyjabær. Another time we drove up on top of a glacier with proper 4x4 and deflated tires, and the last visit was to run the Reykjavik Marathon 🏃‍♂️

Regarding the app I assume you have installed the iGuide app which may have helpful information.

From Google Maps I can see you have plenty of public charging stations around Reykjavik and south of Vatnajøkul.
I assume you would recommend a diesel for venturing up to the North coast?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Edit:
I have now also had the mirrors freeze so I have added the silicon there as well. Same stuff that you use on the seal in the doors, hope it works.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts