Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in Canada received a call for the H264 Range enhancement update. I cannot see it updated in Topix.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Not me. Topix does not show anything neither.
I ask if S19C will be available soon, a couple of weeks ago, and they said that Jaguar Canada has not release it yet.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nothing here in Montréal. Décarie motor said it is still not available.

I am actually on S19B the first version having had to be pushed by the dealer but not the second iteration.

I saw there is a 19C already out but sent by batches to different country and this one is also not supposed to be triggered by your dealer....

Let’s wait and see.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone in Canada received a call for the H264 Range enhancement update. I cannot see it updated in Topix.
I have mine scheduled for early Jan. You can't do over the air updates yet but this new update supposedly allows. It is a waste of time to go to the dealer, get a loaner, add gas and go back....all for a software update.

I love the i pace.

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just got my S19C yesterday, here in Montreal.
Did you have to contact the dealer? I got 19B OTA a few weeks ago (after some emailing to Decarie Motors probably got them going) and was in a couple of weeks ago for winter tire installation, applying the recalls and updating all the software. Checking for updates yesterday yielded no updates.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I have mine scheduled for early Jan. You can't do over the air updates yet but this new update supposedly allows. It is a waste of time to go to the dealer, get a loaner, add gas and go back....all for a software update.

I love the i pace.
Your comment stuck out. My car is at the dealer now for a few minor issues - just doesn't seem right to ADD GAS anymore.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Your comment stuck out. My car is at the dealer now for a few minor issues - just doesn't seem right to ADD GAS anymore.
I was out with my wife last weekend and she asked me to fill up her BMW while she ran in for coffee. I asked her to remind me how to do it, and got an eye-roll and a verbal slap

·
Registered
223 Posts
I just got my S19C yesterday, here in Montreal.
Are you both at Decarie? Did you have to both nudge them? I had no updates last time I checked, but today have blank screens (and am in Toronto for the weekend, so I have things to resolve before I try again...).

·
Registered
21 Posts
I got it with SOTA. My dealer is at Brossard, QC, but I live in Montréal. Not very convenient to go south shore to visit them. I bought my IPace from them because they were selling their demo model, and I got a significant discount on it. Next time, I will probably visit Decarie because I can leave and get back with the metro.

I did not "push" Brossard JLR, only asked them (email) 1 week ago if the S19C is available and they told me that Jaguar Canada did not release it. Last Friday I got the notification in the dashboard that the S19C is available for download,

·
Registered
64 Posts
Did you have to contact the dealer? I got 19B OTA a few weeks ago (after some emailing to Decarie Motors probably got them going) and was in a couple of weeks ago for winter tire installation, applying the recalls and updating all the software. Checking for updates yesterday yielded no updates.
I had to. Attached also is info on 19c. Due to the chance of the sync button missing issue after the update, I'm not sure I'm gonna update, the cons may out way the pros for me.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
From Décarie here.
Had to ask them to push S19C while S19B was came in without asking....

No signs of H264 yet although I here some other canucks got it?
MyA

·
Registered
223 Posts
From Décarie here.
Had to ask them to push S19C while S19B was came in without asking....

No signs of H264 yet although I here some other canucks got it?
MyA
Just dropped mine off this morning because the centre console, climate screen and buttons went dead yesterday. Had to drive 500km from Scarborough home without Nav, radio or climate control (at least the default was ok), no remote connect (so I could not see that the PetroCan charger seemed to be stuck at 16kw while getting a coffee, wasting my time).

They did a recovery and updated the software. I'll see what they loaded when I get back Thursday (out of town). I spoke to the rep and the new range extending update won't be in Canada for a while. His impression is that there do UK first, likely US then Canada.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts