Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the mythical H280 showed up in Topix for my car today. (E101 still there as is E102)

Is H280 SOTA or do I have to go through the dealer and lose another day? Anyone know?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just heard from my dealer. They tell me I have to bring it in. Not sure why this can't be done SOTA.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
303 Posts
My guess is H264 didn't properly enable SOTA for this module in all cases, given there were multiple options to do H264 to the car.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Any indication as to what it is supposed to accomplish? I'm not going back in if it's just to update DC fast-charger compatibility (as I think has also been suggested at UK forum).

·
Registered
44 Posts
I've gone ahead and scheduled an appointment for Tuesday (3/10) to get the H280 update.

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
708 Posts
My dealer finally got back to me, and he said my VIN is showing that H280 is ready for my car and it is not SOTA (like most have said). He said for something like this, it's about a 1 week wait to get an appt. and a loaner and I cannot just wait for it to be done :(

But, I am considering not doing H280 right now. They are saying it is just about DC fast charging and nothing else. Since I have never seen a non-Tesla fast charger and I don't think I'll ever need one.....I will just wait for H280 until there is a more important update or I have a breakdown.

Btw, they had no idea about the S20a update. Perhaps it is not showing for USA models.

·
Registered
962 Posts
My dealer finally got back to me, and he said my VIN is showing that H280 is ready for my car and it is not SOTA (like most have said). He said for something like this, it's about a 1 week wait to get an appt. and a loaner and I cannot just wait for it to be done :(

But, I am considering not doing H280 right now. They are saying it is just about DC fast charging and nothing else. Since I have never seen a non-Tesla fast charger and I don't think I'll ever need one.....I will just wait for H280 until there is a more important update or I have a breakdown.

Btw, they had no idea about the S20a update. Perhaps it is not showing for USA models.
With The driving you and I do, I dont see H280 as an urgency.

Im waiting on it as well.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Registered
95 Posts
I'll use the H280 update for when I need a good car wash or need a loaner car for a longer trip. :cool: My dealership actually does a great job with car washes. Just wish they had a good tech for the iPace!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts