Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My HSE is 14 months old and would have got the update several months go, but Covid got in the way. Today at last I visited my dealer and got up to date. I am very pleased with the the result. These two screen shot show why. The first is my trip to the dealer, pre H264. The second is my trip home, post H264.

They are not strictly comparable because the trip "to" was in a cool morning whereas the trip back was in a warm afternoon. But the trip back was faster and with the AC on (it was 28C). I'm impressed by the lower consumption after H264 and (although the screen shots don't show it) a significant increase in range. My trip to the dealer had just 30 kms. of range left from a 100% charge, but my trip home had 87 kms left after a 98% charge.

Attachments

·
Registered
692 Posts
I agree completely. I've tracked my range using WattCat since last summer and my average range has increased by 20 miles from last June. I didn't see an increase in cold weather driving but warm weather improvement has been impressive.

·
Registered
112 Posts
My HSE is 14 months old and would have got the update several months go, but Covid got in the way. Today at last I visited my dealer and got up to date. I am very pleased with the the result. These two screen shot show why. The first is my trip to the dealer, pre H264. The second is my trip home, post H264.

They are not strictly comparable because the trip "to" was in a cool morning whereas the trip back was in a warm afternoon. But the trip back was faster and with the AC on (it was 28C). I'm impressed by the lower consumption after H264 and (although the screen shots don't show it) a significant increase in range. My trip to the dealer had just 30 kms. of range left from a 100% charge, but my trip home had 87 kms left after a 98% charge.
I agree, I saw a big improvement after the update. Love the ipace .

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
489 Posts

Nice numbers. I haven't had a chance to drive much the last 3months since getting the update in late Jan so I'll report back later this summer. Your route looks ideal to open up the afterburners and really let kitty fly, I'm impressed you kept the speed down.

·
Registered
811 Posts
I was surprised to see this charging rate on my ChargePoint home charger. I didn’t think the rate got over 20. I actually saw a peak of 26, but didn’t get a pix of that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts