Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love my IPace HSE but the JLR customer service is just terrible. Received the letter informing me to bring it to my dealer for the H264 update. Did so (JLR San Diego), and was told there's no update available. Called JLR and they said they said "only the cars with 8" screen not 10" can be updated." LOL. Asked to speak to supervisor, they told me there's no option for my car to be updated??? Now what??

·
Super Moderator
1,148 Posts
I love my IPace HSE but the JLR customer service is just terrible. Received the letter informing me to bring it to my dealer for the H264 update. Did so (JLR San Diego), and was told there's no update available. Called JLR and they said they said "only the cars with 8" screen not 10" can be updated." LOL. Asked to speak to supervisor, they told me there's no option for my car to be updated??? Now what??
Go to a different dealer

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
O M G. This is terrible! So many people on here have such terrible JLR dealers. If anyone is local, I cannot recommend Thousand Oaks Jaguar Land Rover enough. Dave Bouchard (Service Mgr) and Joshua De la O (Advisor) are beyond incredible!!!

·
Registered
23 Posts
I'm in Del Mar and my experience with iPACE service at both JLR San Diego and JLR Carlsbad is that Carlsbad is better.
However, I have not asked them yet about H264.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bobby - Private Message me with your VIN and I will check Topix to see if H264 is considered outstanding for your car. I still have an independent dealer account until April 1 this year.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Bobby, I sent a reply to the private message. Checked your VIN and it does show that H264 is an outstanding campaign.
One caveat, it can take 10 to 14 days for applied campaigns to drop off of Topix. I'm not sure when you took delivery, so factor in two weeks. You have no other campaigns outstanding.
I've attached the image here with the more sensitive parts of your VIN obscured. Posted here since I can't find a way to do that in a private message.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks. All is solved now. Dealer just needed some education.
Bobby, I sent a reply to the private message. Checked your VIN and it does show that H264 is an outstanding campaign.
One caveat, it can take 10 to 14 days for applied campaigns to drop off of Topix. I'm not sure when you took delivery, so factor in two weeks. You have no other campaigns outstanding.
I've attached the image here with the more sensitive parts of your VIN obscured. Posted here since I can't find a way to do that in a private message.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts