Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dealer said H264 isn't available for my VIN? Does that make sense?

·
Registered
427 Posts
My dealer said H264 isn't available for my VIN? Does that make sense?
Yes it makes sense as H264 is not released in North America yet, even though the marketing email came out. It is being applied in Europe and there has been at least one update to the campaign as problems were discovered in some markets. We'll likely get a release in January if all goes well.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh thanks!

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
303 Posts
Interesting. I wonder if your car isn't classified correctly as a North American one in Topix.

I now have mine scheduled for Monday in Scottsdale. I wish I could get it done before driving out there tomorrow/Saturday, but JLR waited a couple of days to long for that to happen. At least I'll have the extra range for the return trip, which will make me feel a little better about the drive from Buckeye through Blythe and up to Chiraco Summit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I also see H264 NAS1 in my Topix account. I have asked my dealer about it to see if I can get my car serviced in the next couple of weeks. Will report back when I have more information.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Interesting. I wonder if your car isn't classified correctly as a North American one in Topix.

I now have mine scheduled for Monday in Scottsdale. I wish I could get it done before driving out there tomorrow/Saturday, but JLR waited a couple of days to long for that to happen. At least I'll have the extra range for the return trip, which will make me feel a little better about the drive from Buckeye through Blythe and up to Chiraco Summit.
You'll have to let me know how the trip goes. I've gone down to Tucson, but haven't had cause to head other directions yet. (I'd love to see a charger in Wikieup so that Vegas was an easier route).

And it does look to be NA tagged from the vehicle info in Topix:
4 minor feature(s) for this vehicle.

MAGNA STEYR PLANT BUILD
USA
ZERO EVAPORATED EMISSION
LESS SPECIAL VALUE PACKAGES

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Strange. They didn't see it in the system for my vin today at the dealer. My dealer seems very much against doing updates unless they're really necessary which sort of sucks.

·
Registered
95 Posts
All booked for the update on January 8! I need them to also make sure my SOTA works, which it does not now, still stuck on 19B when they last updated it.

·
Registered
28 Posts
All booked for the update on January 8! I need them to also make sure my SOTA works, which it does not now, still stuck on 19B when they last updated it.
Concerning infotainment updates. Texting my service manager and asking him to enable for my vin has worked the last 3 times for me! :)

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just spoke with my Jaguar dealer, Howard Orloff in Chicago.

The software is not available on Pathfinder yet. The last we heard on the shop foreman call was mid-January at the earliest. Letters aren't scheduled to even go out for the recall until January 13th. We will keep an eye for it and bring you in as soon as it is available.
If you are schedule to go in ahead of mid-January 2020, I would check and double check they are actually able to carry out the H264 campaign. My dealership will not be able to execute it until the middle of January.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have an appointment on 12/30 to update to H264 software!
Dealer confirmed my appointment for January 2

Be sure to post what you think changed. I'm not expecting a whole lot - minor difference in the feel for regenerative braking, minor differences in comfort mode on acceleration. I'm not sure I'll notice the approximate 8% difference in range as I don't take mine down to 0% SOC. I'd be interested in seeing the changes in the dashboard configuration that is supposed to be included. Have not seen any pictures. Let us know if you see anything different.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm so confused, is there a public portal for topix? How can you see what's available for your vehicle? I can't get a southern California dealership to return a phone call, less look something up in Topix.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts