Yes it makes sense as H264 is not released in North America yet, even though the marketing email came out. It is being applied in Europe and there has been at least one update to the campaign as problems were discovered in some markets. We'll likely get a release in January if all goes well.
You'll have to let me know how the trip goes. I've gone down to Tucson, but haven't had cause to head other directions yet. (I'd love to see a charger in Wikieup so that Vegas was an easier route).Interesting. I wonder if your car isn't classified correctly as a North American one in Topix.
I now have mine scheduled for Monday in Scottsdale. I wish I could get it done before driving out there tomorrow/Saturday, but JLR waited a couple of days to long for that to happen. At least I'll have the extra range for the return trip, which will make me feel a little better about the drive from Buckeye through Blythe and up to Chiraco Summit.
Concerning infotainment updates. Texting my service manager and asking him to enable for my vin has worked the last 3 times for me!All booked for the update on January 8! I need them to also make sure my SOTA works, which it does not now, still stuck on 19B when they last updated it.
If you are schedule to go in ahead of mid-January 2020, I would check and double check they are actually able to carry out the H264 campaign. My dealership will not be able to execute it until the middle of January.The software is not available on Pathfinder yet. The last we heard on the shop foreman call was mid-January at the earliest. Letters aren't scheduled to even go out for the recall until January 13th. We will keep an eye for it and bring you in as soon as it is available.
Dealer confirmed my appointment for January 2I have an appointment on 12/30 to update to H264 software!