Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a NYE surprise...my local Jaguar got me my car back 3-4 days earlier than they said. Dropped it off yesterday morning and picked her up this afternoon.

Software installed (hitch, crash and problem free): H264, H221, H207, H228

The two dial main instrument cluster looks quite different. Not better, not worse...just different. I think I like it.

Everything in the car, screen and info wise, seems faster and more responsive (but honestly, I did not think it was bad before).

Besides from main instruments and some Climate settings....EVERYTHING was still there; seats, mirrors, satellite and radio presets, High Regen, Creep mode, etc... Nothing was lost during the software updates. To be honest, the dealer was surprised and happy too, LOL.

HAPPY New Years to everyone.

·
Registered
2019 Jaguar i-Pace HSE
238 Posts
You are correct, the IPC is part of H264 as well as the battery management update. They discontinued the separate IPC update action.

·
Premium Member
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've also noticed my digital speedometer and traffic sign recognition sign are larger and brighter and the digital/analog mph numbers around the left dial look different than before the updates (I have my cluster set to two dials, like a traditional Jag, as I am not a fan of the one dial instruments).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts