Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all! Perhaps I am representing the most exotic place here ) And... I am a happy owner of the new HSE馃樆!!!!

Registered
2020 iPace SE
袩褉懈胁械褌 斜褉邪褌!
袩褉懈胁褨褌 斜褉邪褌!
what鈥檚 up!
Nice to have some country men!
perfect car for the roads there are curious what the infrastructure is like!
Please send some photos what part of the country are you in? I was born in Kherson!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
袩褉懈胁械褌 斜褉邪褌!
袩褉懈胁褨褌 斜褉邪褌!
what鈥檚 up!
Nice to have some country men!
perfect car for the roads there are curious what the infrastructure is like!
Please send some photos what part of the country are you in? I was born in Kherson!
Wow, you still keep the Ukrainian keyboard! :) Where are you from in States?

I am from Kiev. The infrastructure is different from place to place over Ukraine, but it is significantly better than that of Russia (I used to live in Moscow in 2019). Traveling over Ukraine one has a lot of places to find and jump on 50 kWt charger (50 is absolute maximum so far), so main roads like 'Kiev - Lviv- Chop' or 'Kiev - Odessa' are not adventure any longer. Roads theirselve are getting better as well ) Personally I own 2 cars - one with standard ICE for long trips and Ipace for daily commuting. I live in a house so easily deployed 22kWt Schneider and enjoy sweet night price for electricity which makes my commuting cost close to zero )

What is a bit irritating with Ukrainian IPaces? Well, I cannot use the Incontrol app for seemingly no reason :( I wrote to Jaguar directly and hopefully will get the answer after holidays

Pics are coming soon guys )

Registered
2020 iPace SE
I am in Pennsylvanian just outside of Philadelphia. That鈥檚 great to hear that EV commutes are possible - especially long trips (Kiev to Odessa).
Miss the country can鈥檛 wait to see photos!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts