Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I drove the GM EV1 back in 1996 I've been wanting to own an all electric car! Finally, tomorrow is the day! Getting my brand new white HSE at 10:00am, can't wait.
For years I've been waiting for Tesla to come to Israel thinking it is the best there is, not many EVs in Israel, however, I came across the I-Pace and E-Tron a couple of months ago and OMG, I actually found out that the I-Pace ticks more of "my" boxes than any Tesla, so I rushed to place my order .... can't wait!

·
Registered
256 Posts
May it serve you well and be trouble free! But if you have trouble, this group has a lot of help to offer. Shalom!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mazel tov! How are the taxes for EVs? I know the regular car taxes are ridiculously high.
Thanks!

Until the end of 2019 , taxes are much lower than for regular cars, not sure about the numbers, but starting Jan 2020, the government incentive is changing significantly, the lower end EVs will still enjoy significant discounts, however the higher end ones will just get a small discount, the I-Pace will apparently cost about $40,000 more come Jan 2020 :crying: Insane!

·
Registered
94 Posts
Thanks!

Until the end of 2019 , taxes are much lower than for regular cars, not sure about the numbers, but starting Jan 2020, the government incentive is changing significantly, the lower end EVs will still enjoy significant discounts, however the higher end ones will just get a small discount, the I-Pace will apparently cost about $40,000 more come Jan 2020 :crying: Insane!
Ok. I'll stop complaining about Canada. $40k more?! That's crazy.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Thanks!

Yikes! Glad you're getting it today. You're going to be the king of the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts