·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oldie but goodie

·
Registered
93 Posts
I got tired of looking like I am dancing around my car, due to the number of tries it takes to work. The remote on the key fob or the button on the hatch work just fine for me. If my hands are full, I just tell my wife or daughter to open the hatch. :cool:

Reactions: I-Pace and PS702

·
Registered
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got tired of looking like I am dancing around my car, due to the number of tries it takes to work. The remote on the key fob or the button on the hatch work just fine for me. If my hands are full, I just tell my wife or daughter to open the hatch. :cool:
I used to be a pro but forgot how to do it and have up too

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
827 Posts
I was having an inconsistent experience too. It had also become more difficult after installing the rear mud flaps.

I watched the Jaguar video that gave the orientation to the car's features (posted in another thread). This feature was demonstrated and I realized I was trying too hard. The few times I used it since have been a much better experience after duplicating the demo's dance move.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I follow the above method after I found another video in this forum previously. It works fine for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts