Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We all know that we have 3 modes in the IPace that affect the range : The Eco, Comfort and Dynamic. When we look at the API, it seems to be a hidden one named "Get Me Home" which has the best range , higher than the Eco one, by about 10km. I am wondering if anyone knows a little bit more about it. It is a mode where everything is turned off (fan, radio, A/C, vented seats, heated steering wheel, ...) to get home. It is something that is engaged automatically when the NavSat is targeted to go home on low battery ? Is it a mode that we can engaged manually ? I don't think I saw a menu setting for that.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've never driven in it but you can manually activate low power mode from the My EV screen. Once one the My EV screen you swipe left and there will be a little car icon with a low battery hovering over it. Just click that to enable.

The car will automatically activate that mode if you are driving and the battery lowers beyond a certain percentage, I'm not sure what that is as I have never gone too deep on my battery.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
To be honnest, I've never read the manual for that icon... Shame on me. I touched it once, and thought that it was to turn off the screen... :)

·
Registered
56 Posts
To be honnest, I've never read the manual for that icon... Shame on me. I touched it once, and thought that it was to turn off the screen... :)
Pushing it does in fact turn off the screen, just happens to turn off a bunch of other things too ;)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts