Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My G-o-M range was going down and down with each charge....265, 255, 250, 248, 244, 240, 234, 220 miles

So, I reset the G-o-M and the range went down to 210 :-O LOL as I posted last week.

I let the battery go down to about 25% SOC and then I gave my Kitty a 100% SOC charge (Range was 234). Better than 210. Then I reset the G-o-M after the full charge.....even better: (btw, the 87F was this morning at 7:30am. Yeah, 7:30am)!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
First pic in comfort and second in Eco mode, not comparing apple to apple ... :)
I just posted a pic to show what Comfort shows and what Eco shows. The pic was taken immediately after unplugging from an 100% charge and before I even pulled out of the garage.

The G-o-M showed 234 after the full charge. I reset G-o-M and I got what you see in the pics I provided ;)

·
Registered
692 Posts
I just posted a pic to show what Comfort shows and what Eco shows. The pic was taken immediately after unplugging from an 100% charge and before I even pulled out of the garage.

The G-o-M showed 234 after the full charge. I reset G-o-M and I got what you see in the pics I provided ;)
I'm relieved that things are back to normal and your battery seems fine. Sleeping better? 😴

1 - 7 of 7 Posts