Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Has anyone replaced the grille badge? I got a black one, but before I start removing the old badge I wanted to check if there’s anything I need to know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Plasti-dip it is then! Removing the bumper to replace the badge is just too much of a hassle.

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
32 Posts
The adaptive cruise control radar sensor is behind the "Growler" badge in the front grill. If you have this feature, I would anticipate problems if you replace it with a non-OEM badge or coat it in plasti-dip.

·
Premium Member
2019 I-Pace HSE - Borasco Grey
230 Posts
Like Vandy2020 said and from the manual: "Adaptive cruise control uses a radar sensor and camera to monitor the area in front of the vehicle. The radar sensor is mounted on the front of the vehicle. The camera is mounted on the rear of the rear-view mirror. Keep these areas of the vehicle clean and free from obstructions, e.g., stickers, debris, mud, snow, or ice. Failure to do so may result in the system failing to identify objects ahead."

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
32 Posts
I love the murdered-out look as well. It may be worth trying plasti-dip because it's easily removable. Let us know the result of the experiment if you decide to proceed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts