Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since H228 update , range Guess-O-Meter (GoM) is always topped at 325 Km after full charge and pre-conditioned battery whereas 400+ figures were often attained in cool summer days....

Even though 400+ was often not realistic under usual driving conditions, the new 325 is still not realistic as actual range is often more than what is shown....

Anything similar on your side??

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Foot off brake.
Press ON button.
Car dash will wake up. Wait a bit so everything is awake, top will say OFF (it's really in Accessory Position).
Now hold both the brake and accelerator pedal to the floor at once.
Hold there until your range changes.

325km/201mi is the default 'error' value if something is not right in the variable stack.
Holding both down forces a recalculation.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I have a spreadsheet that I can install the downloaded journeys into. It computes it's own Wh/Mile numbers from each journey, and estimates range from that and the usable capacity of the battery. I can filter journeys into my averages based on HWY vs. City (estimated from the average speed from the Journey record) and the Temperature (estimated from monthly average temp ranges for my city and scaled for the time of day).

My mix of city & highway driving gives me VERY consistently 260 mile ranges for Phoenix (where it's hot & I run the A/C and seat cooling), but never cold enough to run heat - other than seat heat. Highway in the Heat (90 degrees plus) drops my range to 229 with lots of A/C. This is all pretty flat driving. And, I've never had it in the cold.

I estimate my own ranges using these numbers and the battery %'s - and screw the GOM - which fluctuates wildly if I pre-condition.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts