Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off my 2020 I-PACE with 500 miles. All wheels are in like-new condition, and tires have no measureable wear and are balanced perfectly.
The wheels are Jaguar part # T4K2252, Style 6007. They are 8.0" wide and have an offset of 52. List price is $980/each.
The tires are OEM Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season in 245/50/20R size. They currently sell for $222 on TireRack.

TPMS hardware not inlcuded, but I can include factory lug nuts and OEM wheel locks. I'm located in Northern California, but can ship for the right buyer. Looking for $1,500 OBO.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
85 Posts
I may be interested In these for a set of winter wheels. I assume they were take-offs when you upgraded to larger wheels? Unfortunately, I’d need to have them shipped.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, we bought the car and upgraded to 22's within a few weeks. I can price shipping to CO if you like.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
85 Posts
Yes, please. I'm not particularly interested the tires, but I realize that they are already mounted on the wheels.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there @Dennis C, apologies for going dark. We returned yesterday from a weeklong trip. This is on my radar, but you'll need to give me a few days to get caught up on my affairs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts