Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2020 I-PACE SE w/ 22" F-PACE Wheels
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are off my 2020 I-PACE with 500 miles. All wheels are in like-new condition, and tires have no measureable wear and are balanced perfectly.
The wheels are Jaguar part # T4K2252, Style 6007. They are 8.0" wide and have an offset of 52. List price is $980/each.
The tires are OEM Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season in 245/50/20R size. They currently sell for $222 on TireRack.

TPMS hardware not inlcuded, but I can include factory lug nuts and OEM wheel locks. I'm located in Northern California, but can ship for the right buyer. Looking for $1,500 OBO.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
137 Posts
I may be interested In these for a set of winter wheels. I assume they were take-offs when you upgraded to larger wheels? Unfortunately, I’d need to have them shipped.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Correct, we bought the car and upgraded to 22's within a few weeks. I can price shipping to CO if you like.

·
Premium Member
2020 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
137 Posts
Yes, please. I'm not particularly interested the tires, but I realize that they are already mounted on the wheels.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey there @Dennis C, apologies for going dark. We returned yesterday from a weeklong trip. This is on my radar, but you'll need to give me a few days to get caught up on my affairs.

·
Registered
2 Posts
These are off my 2020 I-PACE with 500 miles. All wheels are in like-new condition, and tires have no measureable wear and are balanced perfectly.
The wheels are Jaguar part # T4K2252, Style 6007. They are 8.0" wide and have an offset of 52. List price is $980/each.
The tires are OEM Goodyear Eagle Sport All Season in 245/50/20R size. They currently sell for $222 on TireRack.

TPMS hardware not inlcuded, but I can include factory lug nuts and OEM wheel locks. I'm located in Northern California, but can ship for the right buyer. Looking for $1,500 OBO.

View attachment 4552

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Are they still available?
To be determined. It looks like you are in Italy though? I'm in the US, and international shipping unfortunately wouldn't be realistic.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To be determined. It looks like you are in Italy though? I'm in the US, and international shipping unfortunately wouldn't be realistic.
I’m in Ireland, If they are still available I could have a look into the shipping. I recently bought an ipace and it’s on 18 inch wheels and I want to upgrade but can wait for shipping time as I will most likely only swap when my current tyres need replacement. If we can agree on a price I will take care of the transport.
paypal would be my preference
You can contact me @ [email protected]

·
Registered
29 Posts

View attachment 4552

View attachment 4552
HI - I am interested and live in Northern Calif. I am in 94952. Where are you? Do you know if these fit an I-PACE?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts