Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a flat tire recently. Not repairable with the sealing kit Jaguar provides.
Figured I will take the wheel to a local tire store and have the tire replaced.
First problem - no jack - I-pace does not come with a jack?? I guess Jaguar believes that if you own a Jag, you should not be changing tires yourself?
Second problem - 22 inch P Zero tire is impossible to find. It is only used by Jag and hardly anyone stocks it - to add insult to the injury - Pirelli has none in stock either!

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,245 Posts
Tirerack has them and will ship to you or your favorite tire installer, too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Had a flat tire recently. Not repairable with the sealing kit Jaguar provides.
Figured I will take the wheel to a local tire store and have the tire replaced.
First problem - no jack - I-pace does not come with a jack?? I guess Jaguar believes that if you own a Jag, you should not be changing tires yourself?
Second problem - 22 inch P Zero tire is impossible to find. It is only used by Jag and hardly anyone stocks it - to add insult to the injury - Pirelli has none in stock either!

I suspect thy figure if you don't have a spare, you won't need a jack.

·
Registered
177 Posts
I got my 4 PZeros from Tire Rack, no problem. I also carry a 2000 Ford Ranger Mechanical bottle jack with a block of wood to go under the jack. Works great and fits in the rear preformed Styrofoam. And also have a tire plug kit with some bicycle CO2 bottles in there.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I got my 4 PZeros from Tire Rack, no problem. I also carry a 2000 Ford Ranger Mechanical bottle jack with a block of wood to go under the jack. Works great and fits in the rear preformed Styrofoam. And also have a tire plug kit with some bicycle CO2 bottles in there.
I carry an entire tire shop in my left pocket. So there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts