Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my first service done which was free of charge. Basically just replacing brake fluid, air filter and an insepction. One item they also replaced is listed as a battery. Part # JLM20930005 - I believe this is a keyfob battery after an internet search. It's listed as about a $9 part - go figure. Anyone know?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,208 Posts
Yes if you do a search for JLM20930005 you'll find it is a CR2032 battery that is for the FOB.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Had my first service done which was free of charge. Basically just replacing brake fluid, air filter and an insepction. One item they also replaced is listed as a battery. Part # JLM20930005 - I believe this is a keyfob battery after an internet search. It's listed as about a $9 part - go figure. Anyone know?
Hi quan, what is your mileage?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
32,500 km. About 1500km early for the service. It fit into my schedule.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice! do you plan on keeping it long term?
Undecided. I have another year and half on my lease. Depends what happens with Jaguar - the company. My car hasn't been perfect - had to replace a 12v battery, infotainment module and charger actuator (locking pin was stuck and then manual release cable separated). Some rare electrical glitches. Still my favorite all round BEV. I doubt it will be worth much if I try and sell it privately at the 6 or 7 year mark as technology is advancing quickly so if I buy it out I would be in for the long haul with it. The buyout at the end of the lease if almost $60K with the taxes - that could go a long way to a new BEV -?Q4-etron or Polestar 2. Neither are quite in the same league but may have better support in the long run as I feel Jaguar is almost too small a brand.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The buyout at the end of the lease if almost $60K with the taxes - that could go a long way to a new BEV
How are prices there compared to the US?
The newly announced 2022 model will cost a little more than 60K after the tax incentive. So if prices (and incentives) are usually similar, it obviously wouldn't make sense to buy out the old one!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I tried the build app in Canada. For a 2022 its $111.5k list with my current specs. My list price in 2019 was $109.5k. I got a discount on that. That included rubber floor mats, lock nuts, click and go bases. So doesn't look like there's been a price reduction. For comparison, a fully loaded etron with similar specs comes in at $100k.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I am happy to have my fully loaded HSE for 88K$ in 2019 (late 2018 model) with only 3000km, instead of the 105-110K full price. And at that price we are not eligible for neither the provincial nor federal rebate (total 13000$). You have to pay the full price. Since then, no real problem. Only the telecommunication module had to be changed (old hardware, not able to be updated SOTA).

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am happy to have my fully loaded HSE for 88K$ in 2019 (late 2018 model) with only 3000km, instead of the 105-110K full price. And at that price we are not eligible for neither the provincial nor federal rebate (total 13000$). You have to pay the full price. Since then, no real problem. Only the telecommunication module had to be changed (old hardware, not able to be updated SOTA).
Thats a good price. My 2020 HSE new was $103k after the discount. Had almost all the options except suede? headliner and sport seats. Unfortunately the new luxury tax will be kicking in next year i think on cars > 100k.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts