Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my first service appointment in a week and would like to know what to look for or ask for as part of this service.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I had 1st service (2 year mark) a couple of weeks ago. It included flushing the brake fluid, cabin air filter, possibly rotating the tires, topping off fluids if needed, DTC check, and general inspection.

·
Registered
403 Posts
I had mine a couple of weeks ago, same kind of services as decribed above, I was glad to hear that first service was free here. I don't know if that is true everywhere.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
US - all scheduled services included through the warranty period (5 years/60K miles) for all Jaguar vehicles.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just took mine in for battery test at 2 year mark.
No mention of 2 year service by tech, so none performed.
Wonder if it is really needed.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have only owned it for an year and not sure why I am getting the reminder. I will call the service and ask them if it's a mistake or if it really requires service.

·
Registered
231 Posts
I have only owned it for an year and not sure why I am getting the reminder. I will call the service and ask them if it's a mistake or if it really requires service.
The fist service is triggered by either time and mileage. Not sure what the mileage trigger is, but it’s listed in your warranty booklet.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Have the dealer make sure you are at the latest and greatest software updates on everything. It’s amazing how, over time, so many issues have been resolved by a simple upgrade. One upgrade also improved battery range a bit.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
1,249 Posts
Guess you guys drive further each year, so no need to extend the warranty into the 5th yr.
It doesn't matter much for the I-PACE. It is two services at most given the 21K mile service interval. The third service is at 63K miles and that's beyond the warranty period.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts