Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a notification this week on the touchscreen that an update was ready for the InControl Touch Pro software. I just started the download process, so it will probably take a few drives to finish since it pauses when the car is locked. Pretty cool and unexpected. Hopefully the update will be successful.

·
Registered
2019 FE Photon Red
502 Posts
I got a notification this week on the touchscreen that an update was ready for the InControl Touch Pro software. I just started the download process, so it will probably take a few drives to finish since it pauses when the car is locked. Pretty cool and unexpected. Hopefully the update will be successful. View attachment 4460
Download time is usually around 10mins and then maybe 10min to install, so an excuse for a drive.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I got mine yday. Also first sota. Don't. Notice anything different with the infotainment. My telematics is on version 14 something.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I got a notification this week on the touchscreen that an update was ready for the InControl Touch Pro software. I just started the download process, so it will probably take a few drives to finish since it pauses when the car is locked. Pretty cool and unexpected. Hopefully the update will be successful. View attachment 4460
Jan 15? This is an old update.

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
866 Posts
That's the date that 19C was installed in the car. The point of the picture is that it is downloading the latest since then.

·
Registered
907 Posts
We have every right to feel paranoid! Why does JLR hate us? 😂
The 2 biggest advocates for the brand and you guys get this treatment?

Reactions: Ken
1 - 20 of 54 Posts