Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m curious, what are the features that a FE has that don’t come with the HSE ? I did not think I had a first edition (I suppose I still don’t) however when I put the VIN into CarFax it says HSE/First Edition. I thought all FEs came with the heated windshield and 22’s, my car doesn’t have either. Thx

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
3 Posts
I’m curious, what are the features that a FE has that don’t come with the HSE ? I did not think I had a first edition (I suppose I still don’t) however when I put the VIN into CarFax it says HSE/First Edition. I thought all FEs came with the heated windshield and 22’s, my car doesn’t have either. Thx
I have a first edition as well. I have the 20" wheels. It should say first edition on the dash near the passenger seat. I had no idea I had a heated windshield but I was told at the dealer that I do. I wonder if that comes on when you hit the "defrost" button on the lower screen?

·
Premium Member
19 I-pace HSE Polaris/Fuji white with most options and a lot of accessories
866 Posts
It's a separate "button" for the windshield. See owner's manual/iGuide.

·
Registered
598 Posts
"HSE/First Edition" is not necessarily First Edition. Seems like these two separate models get grouped together in some categories to rate the value.

·
Registered
2019 HSE Santorini Black
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"HSE/First Edition" is not necessarily First Edition. Seems like these two separate models get grouped together in some categories to rate the value.
Kind of confusing isn’t it? I don’t want the heated windshield considering I live in TX. The feature I’d like that mine doesn’t have is the cooled seat for rear passengers. The heating option is there but the cooling option is the one I want

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
689 Posts
Kind of confusing isn’t it? I don’t want the heated windshield considering I live in TX. The feature I’d like that mine doesn’t have is the cooled seat for rear passengers. The heating option is there but the cooling option is the one I want
Even with First Edition and other HSE...I don't think rear cooled seats are even an option!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts