Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
I get mine completed next week and I hope to see the same! Let's hope the GOM is more than just a guess going forward.

Reactions: Deutsch100

·
Registered
108 Posts
I get mine completed next week and I hope to see the same! Let's hope the GOM is more than just a guess going forward.
To see the H264 difference you need to use ECO mode all the time. Its great.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I think that was what my car displayed when I picked it up 10 Nov 18. It wasn’t too long and it was more like this.
I think your results are largely due to the -5 degrees, for a high where you are. After my H264, the results stayed steady at around 250 miles of real range in a warmer climate, when I was getting closer to 225 before the update. My driving is about 50 miles per day and about 20 miles of that is going 70MPH. Liking it!

·
Premium Member
2020 I-Pace HSE Indus Silver
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After H264 my guesstimated range was 262 after the first charge.

Now that it is "cold" (for CA standards) my 100% range has been between 250-258. I have not seen 260+ range since the very first post H264 update.

And cold meaning....37F in the morning and our daytime high yesterday was 50F.

So for SoCal....you are seeing people in ski jackets, scarves, beanies, gloves, etc. It is kind of hilarious actually. LOL

·
Registered
223 Posts
Fun fact: after my H264 upgrade and my first full recharge the GOM was showing 304 km. I made a small trip (less than 5 km) the day after, without recharging and the GOM was showing 378km. The next day, another very small trip without charging, and the GOM was showing 408 km. So the more I use the car, the highier the GOM goes :)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Fun fact: after my H264 upgrade and my first full recharge the GOM was showing 304 km. I made a small trip (less than 5 km) the day after, without recharging and the GOM was showing 378km. The next day, another very small trip without charging, and the GOM was showing 408 km. So the more I use the car, the highier the GOM goes :)
Tell the software programmer that it is max range MINUS miles driven, not PLUS miles driven! Oops!:wink2:

·
Registered
268 Posts
My first HALF charge (topping up from a 47% SOC) is showing 245 miles of range.

I will now do what I've never done-- run it down to nearly zero to see what I'm really getting.

Reactions: dtgsrq

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Mine after driving 27 miles on eco after update and chairing to 100% is showing 245 at 45F. So that has some new data. I plan to drive mostly on eco for a full cycle then will update range.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mine had shown a range of 262 miles after the first full charge post update, now it has settled down to 250ish. I drove 107 miles since charging it to 100% yesterday and the current SOC is showing as 50%, so my "real world" range is only about 214 miles with a 50-50 mix of ECO/Comfort modes. Not complaining since this is in not ideal EV conditions (mid 40s temps, rain, driving at 70 mph for extended stretches, etc.). Hoping for better numbers in Spring/Summer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts