·
Registered
101 Posts
She purty!

Reactions: epirali

·
Registered
268 Posts
Just finished day 3 with a new black 2020 HSE. Oyster performance seats. Love it! My wished-for “no kids” period lasted about 4 hours... ?

That looks very sharp! Black was in my final color choices list.

I decided no on it, because of the heat in S. Florida, and how it shows dirt. If I had someone to keep it clean, I probably would have lived with the heat issues, though. (I've done only one wash since February with mine. No, sorry-- had to do the bug cleaning after my long trip, also. One wash for normal daily driving conditions.)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congrats! I have a 2019 HSE Black I pace with oyster seats. I love it, but I regret not springing for the Performance Seats. Great Choice. Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
Congrats! I have a 2019 HSE Black I pace with oyster seats. I love it, but I regret not springing for the Performance Seats. Great Choice. Enjoy!!!
The performance seats are Awesome. I get stopped everyday on the 22 wheels ! Carbon Fiber baby :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Confused on reference for MY2020 since it hasn't been released yet. I just got mine as well and it's MY2019. I confirmed again with JLR in NJ that 2020 has not been released and there's currently no public release date.

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
Confused on reference for MY2020 since it hasn't been released yet. I just got mine as well and it's MY2019. I confirmed again with JLR in NJ that 2020 has not been released and there's currently no public release date.
It is odd as on Jaguar USA the online configurator still allows the build of the FE, which is only available for MY2019. But the site has never listed a MY for the I-Pace. Maybe JLR decided to skip the hard, year by year MY designations? But my build sheet clearly states Model Year 2019

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,159 Posts
I mean, all of my paperwork is labeled 2020. My VIN is sequentially later than the attached range quoted from the brake recall and that recall included 2020’s.
There is no doubt from me you know what you bought. But it is odd that JLR’s website doesn’t match what is being sold.

By the way, if you search I-Pace inventory, there are 139 2020 I-Paces listed...if my dealer had told me they weren’t being sold, I would ask how they have 139 listed in inventory...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I mean, all of my paperwork is labeled 2020. My VIN is sequentially later than the attached range quoted from the brake recall and that recall included 2020’s.
Curious what your manufactured by plate shows. It's Inside driver door jam. Mine is 1/19 and picked up 5/11/19 ending vin 72593.
Not at the car now but ordered mine in late January, delivery 6/12, last 5 are 79907.

·
Registered
155 Posts
There are 3 2020 on Autotrader Canada, and a couple more in the Montreal dealer inventory. So yes, they are coming in.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts