Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello,

I got my 2021 320 Ipace SE december 2020 in the Netherlands. Besides the incredible buggy software in the infosystem the car performed as expected for a week.
After that I noticed that it didn't charge at the expected rate of 100kw at FastNed stations with 150kw chargers. It just got in no more then 30 kw on an almost empty battery. Not just with one charger but at any charger.
Then a couple of days later one morning it sat dead in my garage. It appeared that the auxiliary battery was empty.
After weeks of analysis at the dealer's with eventually some help from 'a flying doctor' from JLR they where pretty certain that a faulty BCCM module was the reason for all these problems.
Now (april 2) we are almost 3 month later and my dealer is still waiting for JLR to send them the new BCCM module.
Don't know wat to say more about this except for the incredible bad customer experience this purchase has been for me so far.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Yes, I have been waiting months for a new battery cell to replace 1 bad one.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I've had 2 parts replaced that had to be ordered from overseas (UK i assume) - infotainment master controller and a replacement actuator for the charging port. Both arrived in a week to Canada. Are delays because parts need to be made?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had 2 parts replaced that had to be ordered from overseas (UK i assume) - infotainment master controller and a replacement actuator for the charging port. Both arrived in a week to Canada. Are delays because parts need to be made?
Hard to say. My dealer is not of the most info sharing type. Most things I do know it get from my own inquiries.

·
Registered
1 Posts
my i-pace is dead ı wait 2 weeks search eror ..
1- hybrid battery malfunction
2- high voltage system fault detected. vehicle does not start and cannot be recharged

car is 4873 km
start drive 17/12/2020 ..

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts