Jaguar I-Pace EV400 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all - I've looked far and wide, does Jag or in fact anyone make mud guards for the IPace - thanks in advance!

Mike

·
Registered
188 Posts
Hello all - I've looked far and wide, does Jag or in fact anyone make mud guards for the IPace - thanks in advance!

Mike
Yes I got mine installed at the dealer.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the reply - did they install the front as well - I'm more concerned about the front since its coating under both rocker panels and doors.

I know most guys won't install them for aerodynamics - but I'm will to sacrifice a few miles!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks for the reply - did they install the front as well - I'm more concerned about the front since its coating under both rocker panels and doors.

I know most guys won't install them for aerodynamics - but I'm will to sacrifice a few miles!
Both front and rear. (only had the one photo)

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK thanks for the reply - if you happen to have the receipt with the part number it would be appreciated otherwise I'll call a few dealers on Monday.

Regards Mike

·
Registered
39 Posts
Jaguar original manufacturer mud flaps links and details.

My dealer quoted over $700 to install (and based on the details in the installation procedure below I can understand somewhat what I was quoted to install the things), I passed on the mud flaps and had Xpel film applied on the body behind all wheels for less than half the total cost of the mud flaps plus install.

The install procedure is linked here:

JAGUAR Accessory Fitting Instructions (this is for the front mud flaps only, I assume the rear would be similar).

It requires a significant amount of work, removal of any protective wax (there would go my 9 coat ceramic pro application), lifting the car off the ground, removing the wheels, removal of the wheel arch covers, drilling holes with a not to exceed depth of penetration into the body of the car), adhesive promoter, and a number of clips and a nut, etc., more than I wanted to try on my brand new I-Pace with my limited garage space, especially with the need to raise the car (not easy on the left side of the garage due to limited access room, and on the street in front of my house with traffic going by was not an option).

Front:
https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/exterior/exterior-protection/t4k1103-mudflaps-front/#tertiary-tabs

Jaguar branded front mudflaps complement the lines of your vehicle, reduce spray and provide protection from dirt and stone chippings.
Price: $140.50
Reference #: T4K1103

Rear:
https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/exterior/exterior-protection/t4k1104-mudflaps-rear/#tertiary-tabs

Jaguar branded rear mudflaps complement the lines of your vehicle, reduce spray and provide protection from dirt and stone chippings.
Reference #: T4K1104

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jaguar original manufacturer mud flaps links and details.

My dealer quoted over $700 to install (and based on the details in the installation procedure below I can understand somewhat what I was quoted to install the things), I passed on the mud flaps and had Xpel film applied on the body behind all wheels for less than half the total cost of the mud flaps plus install.

The install procedure is linked here:

JAGUAR Accessory Fitting Instructions (this is for the front mud flaps only, I assume the rear would be similar).

It requires a significant amount of work, removal of any protective wax (there would go my 9 coat ceramic pro application), lifting the car off the ground, removing the wheels, removal of the wheel arch covers, drilling holes with a not to exceed depth of penetration into the body of the car), adhesive promoter, and a number of clips and a nut, etc., more than I wanted to try on my brand new I-Pace with my limited garage space, especially with the need to raise the car (not easy on the left side of the garage due to limited access room, and on the street in front of my house with traffic going by was not an option).

Front:
https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/exterior/exterior-protection/t4k1103-mudflaps-front/#tertiary-tabs

Jaguar branded front mudflaps complement the lines of your vehicle, reduce spray and provide protection from dirt and stone chippings.
Reference #: T4K1103

Rear:
https://accessories.jaguar.com/us/en/i-pace/exterior/exterior-protection/t4k1104-mudflaps-rear/#tertiary-tabs

Jaguar branded rear mudflaps complement the lines of your vehicle, reduce spray and provide protection from dirt and stone chippings.
Reference #: T4K1104

Holy Ship! $700 for mud flaps - the sky's the limit when you drive a $100K car.

Anyhow thanks for the numbers I appreciate your help - I'll order them on Monday!

Mike

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh well living here in North Georgia we have to deal with mud year round from red neck trucks and farmers and pee rock all winter. I can hear the gravel pelting my rocker panels so I ordered a set on Ebay for $120. I'll let you know how it goes to install them.

Mike

Attachments

1 - 16 of 16 Posts